| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Conway, Sc in January is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 102.4mm (4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Conway, Sc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Conway, Sc, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Conway, Sc:
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) WNW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) SW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SW
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) SW
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) ENE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E